How do I operate my new multiband radio. The directions are lost? - emerson portable radio
Question: Does anyone know how to operate the portable radio multi-band Emerson, I do not understand the instructions.
Learn more about this question: I'm listening to this multi-band radio, I used to music in the time and the local police, fire, and has a band rotary switch, plus an adjustment knob. If you use the dial to the FM / outdoor stage, everything that you can set the FM radio. If you use the VHF band switch to TV2 World Bank, all you can tune in on television. HSV is the public service band and the World Bank is the time. I do not hear the TV, how do I get the other two characters? I understand that I, the frequencies of the local police know if my use, but I think I can get this information through the network. Can someone explain how to adapt in these bands
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Emerson Portable Radio How Do I Operate My New Multiband Radio. The Directions Are Lost?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment