Monday, January 4, 2010

Battery Powered Led Christmas Lights IPod Will Not Charge, And Keeps On Showing A Little 'sick' IPod Icon With A Link To The Apple Website. Help?

IPod will not charge, and keeps on showing a little 'sick' iPod icon with a link to the Apple website. Help? - battery powered led christmas lights

My friend sent me this iPod as a gift at Christmas and the first is the only negative point that he had a broken screen. You can still play music, but the screen is broken, and not on. So we took it from the Apple Store and replace the screen. After I took it home and plugged it into my computer via a USB hub to charge and power your iPod displays a "sick" with a link below leads to Apple. After waiting a few seconds, the display light is out, and say, "Please. Battery very low". And iPod back after a few seconds, then on the screen with the "sick" to do, then repeat. Is the computer plugged for several hours, and I've also tried to connect to the charger to my laptop, and continue to do so. I have tried all the steps in the Apple website, and nothing seems to work. He knew not even play, music, etc..
I tried to go to the Apple Web site and submit a report, but will not let me call it, becauseThe iPod is too old (2006) and lost his security. He said he could (to pay for a call about $ 29), but it just seems ridiculous.
Nobody had this problem and know how to fix it? I would like to run it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment