Where can I find a manufacturer that will make customizable vinyl bags which are also waterproof? - vinyl zip envelopes
I have to make a vinyl bag with my own specifications (shape of a prism, zipper on the side of the bag, completely waterproof and can be submerged in shallow water, and preferably is one side of the bag, from a relaxation of Gore - Tex or waterproof nylon). I searched by Alibaba.com and the majority of producers in China and does not seem to make bags for specificity. They usually have at least an order of a few thousand and I prefer only a few hundred right. They also live in Toronto, and would prefer a manufacturer who is in the vicinity in order to facilitate communication contact. All suggestions where to find these vendors? Or have the majority of producers who produce vinyl bags ready to be a special feature on this? I'm new in this whole process, and I appreciate help someone.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Vinyl Zip Envelopes Where Can I Find A Manufacturer That Will Make Customizable Vinyl Bags Which Are Also Waterproof?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment