Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rally Trophy Bzf Manager What Was Your Most Memorable Tennis Match Moment?

What was your most memorable tennis match moment? - rally trophy bzf manager

People who like the tennis player can usually remember to act in a crazy, points or incident that stands out in your memories of the game - as a sort of trophy or a battle scar. Once I met a crazy 3.5 singles tennis match to reach both ends of the network in which a large number of high-speed downloads, if blocked accidentally shot higher in the "dead zone" and thought: "Hell is for me "break, and when he comes to me, was all I could do was close his eyes and at the club in front of my size. When I open my eyes, I see the ball floating in the corner of the yard. I ended up losing the match in 2 sets, but noted that Article shall, I shall never forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment