Atheists, an honest and sincere question...? - how to write a christian sympathy
I've tried to do this for a while, and I go, I'll take the issue completely butchered. If I am too emotional when writing or just brushing too long, I planted royaly. Therefore, the people have the wrong impression of what my true motives. I will now try to return to the simple way, can I apply:
In my life before I became a Christian, I never found the need to lost someone to comfort a loved one. Now that I am a Christian, my sympathy responses are forwarded to my own beliefs. I have a friend whom I love like a brother. Recently, he has lost his son. My friend is an atheist. I do not know how to calm down, because everything that I say that you feel as if you tried to push my faith in him. I love my friends enough to have more respect for him at this point in his life. What can I say about him help, do not deny my own faith, or if you feel that I grow in my throat?
Saturday, February 6, 2010
How To Write A Christian Sympathy Atheists, An Honest And Sincere Question...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment